Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One Flower Wednesdays

Horray, my paid storage took effect sooner then they said. Here is my flower garden with 12 and a half new flowers added.
I am busy packing for a 4 day camping trip so will look at everyone's postings when I get back.

Day 36 of my vegetable garden. The weather has been cool and rainy so it has been hard keeping ahead of the weeds, but I have been busy trying the last couple of days.

Mac heard a gopher in the pile of old fence posts, didn't have any luck catching it, but got hot and thirsty trying.

A few flowers around the yard
Daylilies
Gas Plant (Dictamus) The mother plant is purple, the first seedlings were white, while the newest ones are purple. The seed pods have a wonderful spicy aroma.

I think this Dahlia is the most beautiful colour.

Well that's all to post this Wednesday, my One flower Wednesdays always seem to turn into a multi garden flower Wednesday.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Both gardens are fabulous!! Enjoy your camping trip!

Dolly Cloth said...

love your hexies, what a lovely real garden you have

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

the hexies and the real flowers are look very pretty :-)