One flower from some happy fabric.
Managed to get 11 more flowers attached, total is now 101. The trouble is that my arms can't get any longer, so I will have to find a new way to photograph my growing garden. Maybe I'll have to stand on a chair next time.
Not too much new, the garden is almost cleaned up, most of the lawn furniture is put away, now just waiting for snow. We had a tiny bit the other day, but melted almost as soon as it hit the ground. The colder weather is a good excuse to do some sewing anyway.
The other day I made 12 crumb squares.They are 6.5 inches but I see by the picture I did not trim the side of one yet. Good way to use up small scraps, but my scrap box never seems to get any emptier.
If you want a good tutorial go here.
I do mine the same way.