Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Flower Wednesdays

One Flower Wednesdays


 I made 3 this week to make up for the ones I missed last week. The fabric was striped with this multicolored design and I managed to cut enough squares to make hexies. I can't imagine what you could have used this strange fabric for besides cutting it up, but I bet no one else will have the same flowers. 
Have you ever seen any One Flower Wednesday's  hexies that are made from the same fabric you have? I have seen a few and it gives me a little lift to think someone else liked it too.

Snow, Snow and More Snow


Well there isn't really that much yet, but it is the first snow fall of the year and it hasn't stopped so it might add up. The roads are really slippery so I think I will just stay home where it is nice and warm. Good time to  do some sewing on tote bags for the sale coming up in December.

Last Nights Biscuits


Cheese and green onions, what could be better?

15 comments:

Raewyn said...

Your stripey fabric looks great in your hexies. Your baking looks delicious and I love your snow photos - I just don't see sights like that where we live.

Gerda Hartman said...

I think your flowers look great from this fabric.

Marieke said...

Your hexies look great. I don't think it is strange fabric: it's cut out to be hexie-fabric! And indeed: I hardly ever see someone using the same fabrics as I have and use. Strange! There must be a million kinds of fabrics. Enjoy the warmth inside the house!

Leanne said...

yes I always have a look to see if I have used the same fabric.

oh wow snow keep warm!

Love Leanne

Jeanette said...

I love the fabric you used. Very eye-catching.

Unknown said...

so striking fabric and colours.
Really pretty.

You have a really nice bloc.
I love the pic of the cows.
Gina

Karen said...

The biscuits look so yummy and I am going to pretend I didn't see the snow. LOVE the flowers, the fabric is wonderful!

Joan said...

Your flowers are great. I wish we had snow here...its getting very hot here. It does look cold ! Those biscuits look sooo yummy!

Wendy said...

Your colors are very bright...I really like the blue one on the left. And I have noticed some of my hexie fabrics in other peoples flowers.

ria vogelzang said...

Lovely hexies!! And what a lovely sight to see the snow at your blog! Take care if you have to get on the road!

Joke said...

Love your hexaflowers; such bright colors. Already a touch of spring in the middle of all that snow. Beautiful pictures by the way ...
And these biscuits??? Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

Renate Bischoff said...

Lovely flowers. And I have seen, you have snow there. Brrr, so cold!!! But the flowers bring some sunshine.

Kate said...

Lovely hexies,,,Grat Fabrics and love the colours....Oh those biscuits look so yummy...
Kate xx

sunny said...

Beautiful flowers! And I love the photo in your header. So much nicer than the snow pictures.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful flowers! I love the colors. Looking at your snow pictures made me cold as I sit here where fall is just now deciding to really arrive.